The Hometown News prides itself in community and showcasing the area’s top businesses, organizations, and schools. As an advertiser, you’ll be part of the publication with the largest distribution in Westchester/Playa and the only one that delivers to 15,000+ homes in our community. Our advertisers not only receive unparalleled community exposure but are also our partners in creating a quality publication for our readers and neighborhood!
From start to finish–consultation, ad creation, and distribution–we can be a resource to grow your business and provide outreach to our readers in print and online.
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities or collaborations? Email us for more details!
Why choose the Hometown News?
- We offer customized advertising packages, including for Community Partners.
- In addition to print advertising, we offer website and e-newsletter advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- We have the largest distribution to Westchester/Playa area.
- We are the only local community newspaper that is delivered to homes and businesses.
- Our unparalleled commitment to community! The HomeTown News is proud to sponsor more than 20+ community programs, nonprofits, and events, as well as give back by serving on committees and nonprofits that help strengthen the Westchester/Playa community.
We believe everyone should have access to community news and our advertisers should be seen by as many people as possible! That’s why we:
- Deliver to 15,000 homes in Westchester (including Kentwood, Loyola Village,and Westport Heights) and Playa del Rey.
- Distribute to local businesses, community hubs, and office buildings.
- Have a strong online and social media presence with a digital version of our publication easily available.